The Great Screenwriting Project has Begun!

I am half-way through reading The Screenwriter's Bible: A Complete Guide to Writing, Formatting, and Selling Your Script and have been taking tons of notes. (I'm pretty sure if I continue with this, I will need to buy this book, but for now I have the six week library loan and I am taking all the advantage of it I can.) It is a very practical, helpful book stuffed with information.

I had a couple hours of time today and I began creating the scene by scene outline for my screenplay. It's so exciting to actually begin to work on this. As with so many things, the starting seems to be the hardest part. I think about it, and think about it, and stress about it, and dream about it, and then I get to work and it starts to be something real, and that is an amazing thing. Wherever this road takes me, it is a new skill to learn and that in itself is a good thing.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Lacemaker: A Novel of St. Zelie Martin is now available!

First Draft of New Novel Done!

Amazon KDP's New Hardcover Publishing Service