The Charter Class is Typed!

 

When I last wrote, I had just finished the handwritten version of The Charter Class. I'm happy to report that I have finished typing up that manuscript while doing a first round of edits. It ended up being a bit over 60,000 words which I am happy with. So, I have now printed it out and need to do the next (final?) edits. I'm hoping to maybe have it ready for Christmas. But, if not, then sometime in January. 

I also need to come up with a cover. I've never struggled so hard to come up with a cover idea for a book. I had a vision in my head, but I wasn't able to find any stock photos that met that image. I tried to create something using photo-editing software, but that was a fail as well. Nothing is really speaking to me on this one, which is frustrating. 

Anyway, that is the news on the new book. I will keep you posted!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Lacemaker: A Novel of St. Zelie Martin is now available!

First Draft of New Novel Done!

Amazon KDP's New Hardcover Publishing Service