The Value of 10 minutes at a Time

Many people never do the things they want to in life because they feel that they don't have time. Certainly, it is hard to carve an hour or more out of your life, especially when you are a busy mom. It doesn't take an hour to accomplish something, however. 10 minutes here or there can add up to a whole lot of accomplishment. When I was writing my novel, I always had some scraps of paper I could work on no matter where I was. If I had a little bit of time that I was waiting somewhere, I would write out a few sentences. They could always be typed into the computer and edited later. Those little bursts of work added up to a whole bunch in time. Never underestimate the value of 10 minutes at a time!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Lacemaker: A Novel of St. Zelie Martin is now available!

First Draft of New Novel Done!

Amazon KDP's New Hardcover Publishing Service