Looking for the Joy far in the Distance

When you long for something so much but God does not grant it to you do not sorrow. There's something even greater on its way! Although the sorrow may last through the night, joy comes in the morning.

This was a FB status on one of my friend's pages and it spoke to me. At a time in life when it feels like I have to pack up all my dreams (again!) and put them away for an undetermined amount of time and I am grieving for them, it brings me some comfort. I want to trust that God does have something good in store, even if it isn't in this lifetime. Lent is all about dying to oneself and picking up one's cross. It is so easy to say and so hard to do.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Lacemaker: A Novel of St. Zelie Martin is now available!

First Draft of New Novel Done!

Amazon KDP's New Hardcover Publishing Service