What if Your Book Sold a Million Copies for the Wrong Reasons?

Nancy Brandt raises an interesting question - "What if your book sold a million copies because people thought it was the worst book ever?" on her blog What if it sold 1 million copies?

I can see how that would be disheartening. After all, you want people to read your book because they enjoy it and tell their friends how they have to read this book. But, I think I'd still be happy with the money! I could do a lot of good with that kind of money. And I guess I'm really not that proud! LOL

She raises the question of how one can have a writing career after that kind of notoriety - easy! Write under a different name. Writing, unlike most careers, allows for multiple personalities!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Lacemaker: A Novel of St. Zelie Martin is now available!

First Draft of New Novel Done!

Amazon KDP's New Hardcover Publishing Service