The Rose Ring is Now Available! - Reviewers Wanted!

I'm very excited to announce that The Rose Ring is now available in paperback and in a Kindle version.

I'm searching for people willing to read The Rose Ring and consider writing a review (on your own blog/website and/or on Amazon). I can send you a .pdf, gift you a Kindle version, or send you a hard copy. If the following seems like a story you might be interested in reviewing, please contact me at AnneMFaye@gmail.com or leave a comment.



Left at the altar by Zach Richards ten years ago, Julia Manning has buried her pain by leading a quiet life working at a bookstore, helping her sister, visiting residents at a local nursing home, and attempting to be a good daughter.   

When Zach suddenly arrives back in town and her overbearing mother fixes her up with the last man on earth she would ever want to date, Julia is forced to face her past, whether she wants to or not.

A resident at St. Francis Nursing Home, Elizabeth Phelps suffers from dementia and becomes convinced that a ring Julia is wearing is actually her engagement ring from her beloved Joseph, who is away fighting in World War II. As Elizabeth waits for his return, Julia becomes determined to discover the mysterious story behind the ring and to do whatever she can to help Elizabeth heal. 

The Rose Ring is a gentle story of forgiveness and the power of love to overcome even the greatest obstacles.
 



Comments

  1. I will review your book. I would be most happy to do that.



    Blessings, Gloria

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Gloria,

      Thank you so much! Please contact me at AnneMFaye at gmail.com to let me know whether you would like .pdf or Kindle or hard copy.

      Best wishes,
      Anne

      Delete
  2. I'd be happy to review your book for my Can We Cana? marriage support blog. I'd prefer Kindle format -- please let me know if you need additional info in order to gift it to me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love to read and review your book; I'll send you an email!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Lacemaker: A Novel of St. Zelie Martin is now available!

First Draft of New Novel Done!

Amazon KDP's New Hardcover Publishing Service