Fabric for Book Lovers

I was at my favorite local quilt shop, picking up some fabric for my next quilting project when I came across this novelty fabric. I have no use for it at the moment, but my younger son had picked up the bolt and carried it around the store. I didn't notice until we were at the register and he said, "Come on, Mom, you know you want it!" So, I am now the proud owner of one yard of Timeless Treasures Fabrics - Library CM8214. Maybe I'll make a pillow out of it or save it for some later quilting project. In any event, I do like the pattern!

Comments

  1. Love the fabric! It'd be awesome to make some pillows for my office/writing room/prayer room/escape pod from it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! I don't know what I'd do with it...but I think I need to get me some. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Lacemaker: A Novel of St. Zelie Martin is now available!

First Draft of New Novel Done!

Amazon KDP's New Hardcover Publishing Service