A New Cover and a New Proof



I received my proof on Thursday. It was very exciting to get in the mail! I immediately noticed some changes that needed to be made, however. One of these was the cover. So, what you see at the left is the latest (and hopefully the last!) version of the cover. I really do like the photograph. I think it really draws the viewer in and will hopefully help encourage them to read the book!

I also needed to change the font size of the inside of the book. I had done it in 10pt font. It was readable, but I don't want anyone reading my book to suffer from eye strain, so I upped it to 11pt font which required some reformatting. While it was disappointing not to be able to offer my book for sale this week, I think that the changes made vastly improve the finished product and will be well worth the small delay. Now I am just waiting for the publishing company to approve my new files and then I can order a new proof.

I will keep you posted!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Lacemaker: A Novel of St. Zelie Martin is now available!

First Draft of New Novel Done!

Amazon KDP's New Hardcover Publishing Service