Hating Your Book?

Rachelle Gardner had a good post today on hating your own book: http://cba-ramblings.blogspot.com/2010/12/i-hate-my-book.html. I know I've experienced that moment - when I can't bear the sight of something I've written or I wonder how I could have possibly written such pathetic material. I also hit that point when writing a story - where I'm convinced the story is horrible and I don't want to go on, and I have to force myself to do it anyway. I usually just tell myself that I can go back and fix it later (which I can, even if the fixes are not easy to come by).

As for my current story, I crossed the 15,000 word mark tonight. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Lacemaker: A Novel of St. Zelie Martin is now available!

First Draft of New Novel Done!

Amazon KDP's New Hardcover Publishing Service