Juggling Projects

I have a few different projects on my plate right now (on top of Christmas preparations which are a project all in themselves), and I'm trying to give them all the attention they need. A half-hour or an hour on a daily basis and they will get done. I'm still trying to make the time to write.

I've said it before, but it does give me something to look forward to at the end of the day. Even a couple hundred words makes me feel like I've accomplished something. Yes, they are baby steps, but they are adding up. I'm on page 56 and the story is progressing nicely. It is certainly rough, but it is coming to life, and there is something magic in that process.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Lacemaker: A Novel of St. Zelie Martin is now available!

First Draft of New Novel Done!

Amazon KDP's New Hardcover Publishing Service