The Writer's Chronicle

"The Writer's Chronicle" was my latest find in the donation box at my local library. Published by the Association of Writers and Writing Programs, it offers in-depth interviews with writers and reflections on writing. There are also (as one might expect) many advertisements for writing programs. I didn't read it cover to cover, but what I did read, I found very interesting. It is definitely geared more to fine literature and poetry than to popular reading, but it is good to be exposed to different ideas and different genres. I hope whoever the anonymous person was who donated his copy will donate others soon.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Lacemaker: A Novel of St. Zelie Martin is now available!

First Draft of New Novel Done!

Amazon KDP's New Hardcover Publishing Service