Day 9

Woo-hoo! Over 1000 words tonight in one hour! I was definitely on a roll. I am over a tenth of the way done.

One writing tip a fellow writer gave to me a while back was to keep a separate sheet of paper indicating names of all characters, places, etc. That way, when you refer to someone a second, or third time in a story you don't have to go back through the story to find what you named that person. I can hear you laughing, but yes, I did change a couple character's names during the course of writing "Through the Open Window" and it wasn't intentional. I am loving having that sheet right next to me this time around.

Today's count - 1060! Total to date: 5805

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Lacemaker: A Novel of St. Zelie Martin is now available!

First Draft of New Novel Done!

Amazon KDP's New Hardcover Publishing Service