No writing . . .

The past few days just haven't allowed me to get any writing done. I've been busy working on paid projects, and those need to come first. One of the projects I am working on is a new one for me - editing someone else's manuscript. I've been giving myself a crash course in copy-editing with my copy of The Copyeditor's Handbook: A Guide for Book Publishing and Corporate Communications by my side. I've also been making good use of the internet, looking up grammar questions I'm not 100% sure about.



It is interesting working on someone else's work, instead of my own. I am hoping to give this young writer lots of positive feedback while correcting her grammatical errors and helping her make her writing better. I am thankful to have this opportunity to try something new.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Lacemaker: A Novel of St. Zelie Martin is now available!

First Draft of New Novel Done!

Amazon KDP's New Hardcover Publishing Service