More Writing

I crossed the 12,000 word mark tonight. I'm currently at 12, 157.

My friend said that editing my story would take about a month. Honestly, I'm a bit scared. She is really an incredibly intelligent woman - probably one of the most intelligent women I've ever met. I warned her that my story was of the "popular-fiction" type - nothing erudite in there. But what if she thinks it is totally stupid? What if she thinks that it is one of the worst stories she has ever read? How will I ever face her again? I know - that is just my pride talking. But still - ugh! This is nerve-racking. Why did I ever think I could write novels?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Lacemaker: A Novel of St. Zelie Martin is now available!

First Draft of New Novel Done!

Amazon KDP's New Hardcover Publishing Service