Brand New Notebooks

I took a walk to Staples today to pick up the printed copy of my first draft. Unfortunately, I thought I had ordered it on 3-hole punched paper and I ended up getting it on regular paper. It's not the first time I've screwed up a web order. Oh well, it is easily fixed. I own a 3-hole punch - I just need to do it myself, which I will do as soon as I finish this post.

Anyway, the point of this post is that the aisles were full of back to school supplies. While my children definitely do not share my enthusiasm for this, brand new notebooks still get me excited (yes, I am a total geek). They are so crisp and so full of potential, just waiting to be filled with all sorts of important things. I like that sense of potential.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Lacemaker: A Novel of St. Zelie Martin is now available!

First Draft of New Novel Done!

Amazon KDP's New Hardcover Publishing Service