A Productive Evening of Writing

I made up for yesterday's lackluster performance. I finished what I thought was Chapter 12. Then, I realized I actually needed another chapter between Chapter 11 and what I had just written. So, Chapter 12 became Chapter 13 and I started work on a new Chapter 12. I am so thankful for computers. I can't even imagine doing this on the typewriters I used to use when I was in school! While I am appreciating modern technology, I am also very thankful for the thesaurus feature in Word. I own a hardbound thesaurus/dictionary set that I won as an academic prize when I was in high school, but it is just so convenient to type in the word and have all those wonderful synonyms come up!

Today's count - 1,445   Total to date - 23,239

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Lacemaker: A Novel of St. Zelie Martin is now available!

First Draft of New Novel Done!

Amazon KDP's New Hardcover Publishing Service