Hot, Hot, Hot

It was over 100 degrees in my part of the world today. That doesn't happen very often around here. The heat doesn't bother me very much, but even I was forced to seek the refuge of air conditioning in order to work tonight. Not that I couldn't have lived, but I feared my computer would overheat. As a result, both it and I worked in comfort. Hopefully, tomorrow will be a tad bit cooler.

It is interesting the places inspiration can come from. The entire scene I wrote tonight grew out of an experience I had while mini-golfing over the holiday weekend. You just never know . . .

Today's total - 1,155  Total to date - 17,356

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Lacemaker: A Novel of St. Zelie Martin is now available!

First Draft of New Novel Done!

Amazon KDP's New Hardcover Publishing Service