The Novel Without a Title

It is getting to the point where I am going to have to come up with a title for this work of fiction. As it stands now, the file (which I email to myself every night) is called "Novel 2 1st draft." Yup - doesn't get more exciting than that. I'm hoping a title will come to me soon. I have an obvious title I could go with - "The Rose Ring," but I was hoping for something a bit more compelling. We shall see.

I'm pretty sure how the rest of the story is going to unfold and I am at the point at which I wish I could just download the story from my mind to the computer, but who knows? There may be a couple surprises along the way.

Today's total - 1,207 Total to date - 36, 279

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Lacemaker: A Novel of St. Zelie Martin is now available!

First Draft of New Novel Done!

Amazon KDP's New Hardcover Publishing Service