So close . . .

While on the work front, I am wishing for a brain implant that would allow me to magically understand all there is to know about Joomla (a content management system similar in function to Wordpress but wildly different in configuration and usage), on the writing front I am so close to being done I can taste it. I am currently working on the last chapter. Unfortunately, it is bedtime and I need to call it a night. I'm not sure what tomorrow will bring. I'm not seeing writing in my future, but one can never tell. I might be able to squeeze a little in.

Today's total - 905 Total to date - 45,463

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The First Draft of The Lacemaker is Done!

The Lacemaker: A Novel of St. Zelie Martin is now available!

The 50th Anniversary of the Canonization of St. Elizabeth Ann Seton