National Novel Writing Month starts tomorrow

National Novel Writing Month starts tomorrow. I wish all of you who are taking the plunge the best of luck with it. I'm a little sad I can't do it this year, although I do have the comfort of knowing I did do my big writing push this past summer.

Still, I am writing and that matters to me. A friend asked me the other day how the "10 minute a day" novel was coming. Ten minutes works out to be a paragraph or two. I save it for the last thing I work on in my day. It gives me something to look forward to. I'm currently on page 5 with 1,128 words. Not much, I know, but it is 1,128 words I wouldn't have written otherwise. It helps satisfy my creative longing and a story is taking shape. These are all good things.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Lacemaker: A Novel of St. Zelie Martin is now available!

First Draft of New Novel Done!

Amazon KDP's New Hardcover Publishing Service